I don’t essentially have a seasonal TBR but at this point in time, there are a few books I would like to read this Spring. Tell me if you have the same books on your TBR? Also, click on the name of the book to visit their Goodreads page for the synopsis.
- The Muse by Jessie Burton: Okay, confession time. This was a cover buy. But then people told me what a brilliant book it is. I have had this book for the longest time but I think its finally time for me to pick this book up.
- Once Upon a River by Daine Setterfield: A fantasy that gives this mysterious, magical feel. I just had to add it to my TBR.
- The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje: A book on war, again one of the books that have been on my shelf for the longest time.
- Descendants of the Crane by Joan He: A fantasy that reeks of political imbalance, betrayal, treachery, and a female protagonist.
- Rebecca by Daphne De Maurier: A Gothic Romance, but I am also praying that it lives up to its hype.
- Lost Children Archive by Valeria Luiselli: I read a couple of pages from this book and I loved the writing so much. The tone gives a sense of detachment and that miraculously works at the beginning of the story.