I read so many amazing books this month, it makes me so happy. I hope the year continues the same way. Here are the books I read and guess what, I already have 2 books that will make it to the best reads this year 🙂
- Carnegie’s Maid by Marie Benedict: A romantic take on the personal life of Andrew Carnegie, world’s first philanthropist. Review here 🙂
- The Night Child by Anna Quinn: The powers of the mind and how it tries to keep us safe from all the trauma. Review here 🙂
- The Other Side of Everything by Lauren Doyle Owens: Murder Mystery. Review here 🙂
- New York Station by Lawrence Dudley: A spy thriller. Review here🙂
- The Immortalist by Chloe Benjamin: A complete package, entertaining and emotional. Review here 🙂
- Two on a Sled by A.J Lloyd: Paranormal Romance, didn’t enjoy much. Review here 🙂
- If I had to Tell it Again by Gayatri Prabhu: A sweet, touching memoir.Review here🙂
- Men and Dreams in the Dauladhar by Kochery C. Shibu: The life and adventures of people who have been brought together by fate.Review here🙂
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowing: Fulfilling my New Year Resolution 😛
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo: Simply breathtaking. Review here🙂
- A Horse Walks into a Bar by David Grossman: Heart touching and devastating.
- The Ice House by Laura Lee Smith: DNF!
- Dead Man’s Chest by Kerry Greenwood: A sweet mystery, perfect for the holidays.Review here🙂
- A Tree with a Thousand Apples by Sanchit Gupta: A must read for all Indians.
- The Assassination: A novel of 1984 by Vikram Kapur: Based on Indira Gandhi’s Assassination and Operation Blue Star, and the lives it has affected.
And that’s a wrap for January 2018. So many books right? Such a great start to the year. Cheers!