I am going to assume that this requires a list of books that I chose to read and I have no idea why.
Being a clueless chicken is hard sometimes. Here are a few mistakes I made:
- You Never Know by Akash Verma: Review here 🙂
- Messed Up! But all for Love by Arvind Parashar: Review here 🙂
- Grey by E.L.James: What was I expecting? *judging myself right now*
- A Place Called Here by Cecilia Ahern: I trusted you *sobs*
- Chetan Bhagat: Yes, I did this to myself. I liked 2 States by him though. Can I add Durjoy Dutta to the list too, please?
- The New Dark by Lorraine Thomson: Besides, I don’t even like Sci-fi
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green: Do I have your attention now?
- Two on a Sled by A. J. Lloyd: Haven’t heard of it? You have a great life.
- The Power by Naomi Alderman: DNF. So can’t really decide. Will try to read it soon.
Do you have books that you regretted reading?