How cliche 😛
This happens every damn year. My most anticipated reads keep getting delayed because some other book looks more intriguing at that point. Here’s a list of books I intended to read in 2017 but couldn’t.
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli: Yes, I am one of those few specimens who hasn’t read this book. I plan to read it before Leah off the Beat releases.
- The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli: I have heard some really good things about this book.
- Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood: Waiting for the hardcover 😛
- The Muse by Jessie Burton: Cover buy, but would definitely wanna read it.
- Victoria and Abdul by Shrabani Basu: Buddy reading next month with @EmptyhouseofLiterature
- Murder on The Orient Express by Agatha Christie: Yes, you are allowed to kill me already
- Kafka on The Shore by Haruki Murakami: Because someone told me I had to start with a different Murakami book
- HagSeed by Margaret Atwood: Because Atwood is ❤
- The Snowman by Jo Nesbo: Never read a Nesbo book
- The Taxidermist’s Daughter by Kate Mosse: Creepy books are my favorite
Keep me in your prayers. I don’t want any of these to go to 2019 bunch 😛