Well, I am a forgetful person and this is supposed to be a long list, but then there are certain books I don’t even remember reading.*finding a place to hide*
- Harry Potter: SURPRISEEEEEE! I read Harry Potter as a kid, taking books from my school library. And then I never re-read them. Hence, my bookish resolution this year. Find other resolutions here
- The Three Sister’s Island Trilogy by Nora Roberts: This is the series that made me fall in love with Nora Roberts. a series I keep recommending people, again and again, a series I don’t remember much about 😛 Just that there were magic and hot men and steamy romance
- The Edge of Desire by Tuhin Sinha: An Indian author I really liked at some point fo time. I really liked this book, it was about women and their condition in the society, I guess
- Journey under the Midnight Sun by Keigo Higashino: A murder mystery spanning through generations, I really liked this book
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series by Steig Larsson: Absolutely no idea
- P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern: Should I watch the movie again? Probably a bad idea.
- Nothing Lasts Forever by Sidney Sheldon: This was supposed to be my favorite Sheldon book. Oh God! I feel so ashamed.
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L James: Did I voluntarily omit this from my head? Possible
- Sorry by Zoran Drvenkar: I don’t remember reading this book. But it’s on my Shelf and I have been taking care of it.
- Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Grey: Teenage me used to like this book a lot.
There it is. I feel terrible right now. I don’t have time for a re-read. What do I do?