Urby is a lifestyle brand, where you can find a wide range of products such as wallets, Passport covers, etc. Click here to go to their website. 🙂
I was happy to receive a slim wallet (Click here to view the product) (and a cute key-chain with my name engraved on it) from Urby. The product is about 10 cm (L) x 7 cm x 0.2 cm (H).
- Handcrafted in premium grained leather
- Rich suede-fibre interior
- Two slip-in card slots
- A multi-card side pocket
- A discreet bill pocket
- Strong magnet cash clip
- Colour: Varies
- Encased in a canvas drawstring pouch
Here’s what I think of it.
- It’s a tiny wallet and will fit in your jean, very comfortably
- It has a really strong magnet, hence reducing the chance of falling off
- There are slots to keep your credit/debit cards (2 slots)
- You can carry notes of 200/500/2000 easily as they are slightly smaller than 100 rupee notes
- I also loved the material of the wallet, it’s not very glossy and has a leather finish
- You can’t carry coins 😛
I think there are no cons. This is such a tiny yet spacious wallet and can easily be carried around.
More about the Brand:
I am grateful to Urby for sending me this beautiful product. All opinions are my own. I would totally recommend you to check their website and the products because they are awesome 🙂