Books I wand my kids or my nieces/nephews etc to read. Well, I will list a few obvious ones, and a few strange ones too. A few authors too because no matter which book they write, it always carries the essence and the magic.So, let the listing begin (What! Is ‘Listing’ even a word?)
- Harry Potter: All of it, the movies, the books, the extra stuff that they didn’t put in the movies (GagReel 😛 ). Oh! the prequels and sequels too. And this shall be my first mission while raising my kids or any other kid :P.
- P.S.I Love you by Cecilia Ahern: They gotta cry (for days altogether 😛 )
- Sidney Sheldon: Because that what I started my reading career with.
- Devdutt Pattanaik: Because kid has to know his roots.
- The Shiva Trilogy by Amish: Because, Mythology with a little pixie dust.
- Simon vs The Homosapien Agenda: It’s freaking adorable. I’ll make them watch the movie too.
- Nora Roberts: I am obsessed with her writing and I probably am gonna give them a chance to like her.
- Em and the Big Hoom: Not every book is a fantasy.
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Agatha Christie because that’s where the real magic happens.
Honestly, there are so many books I want the world to read. I really do hope my kids have the ‘devour every book you get your hands on’ gene in them. I would be so disappointed otherwise.
Recommend me some more books?