We meet again. This time with a list of books I want to read in the other half of 2017. Well, TBH most of the books I wanted to read have released already *smiles sheepishly*. So here’s my list.
- The Ministry of Utmost Happiness: The most awaited novel by Arundhati Roy, author of “The God of Small Things”. Read an extract from her book here. Also, this book took nearly 2 decades to take its present form. Now isn’t that convincing enough? Pre-Order it here to get a signed copy of the book.
- H(a)ppy by Nicola Barker: I haven’t read any book by this author but the blurb really got me excited. What story could an author weave around a perfect world? “A world without God. A world without fear.” Releasing
- Lone Fox Dancing: The Autobiography of none other than Ruskin Bond. *flutters* I think it’s pretty self-explanatory about how amazing this is going to be. Pre-order here @Amazon
- Zoology by Gillian Clarke: This one because I am attracted to anything that relates nature to civilization (It’s a poetry book)
- Desire by Haruki Murakami: A collection of short stories by the amazing Murakami is surely in my TBR. The stories revolve around unlocking the language of desire in various forms. Pre-order your copy.
- Come Sundown by Nora Roberts: This one because it’s by Nora Robers. I follow her religiously and I am damn sure I can read anything written by her. Pre-order here
- Psychedelics by Aldous Huxley: “The unabridged text of The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley”. The author talks about his visions and all good that the psychedelics can do to the mankind. Purchase here
- Origin by Dan Brown: No. 5 of the Robert Langdon series, Dan Brown brings another thrilling experience. Buy here
- The White Book by Han Kang: From the author of The Vegetarian (I haven’t read that yet 😛 ). here here
The 50 Things: Lessons for When You Feel Lost by Peter Dunne: This one from the self-help shelf. My first. I don’t believe in reading self-help books. Strange right? Self-help here